Why Should You Store Your Tires At Ace's Automotive?
Save space and avoid the dirty, cumbersome job of storing your off-season set of tires and rims in your home or garage with the Ace’s Automotive Tire Service.
Avoid heavy-lifting, loading and unloading your tires and rims several times each year, and let Ace's Automotive do the work for you.
Your tires and rims are stored inside our secure, climate-controlled storage location until you need them again the following season.
Ace’s Automotive Tire Service is $179.95 for customers who are storing tires or a set of tires. This price does not include mounting and balancing of tires. Call Ace’s Automotive for additional information on pricing and to set up an appointment.
How it Works
- Bring in your vehicle to Ace’s Automotive
- Ace’s Automotive removes tires and cleans them in preparation for storage.
- Tires are given unique identification for tracking.
- Your tires are stored in our secure, climate-controlled facility until you need them again the following season.
- Contact Ace’s Automotive the following season to set up a service appointment to have your tires reinstalled.
Proper Wheel Cleaning
Rim cleaning is a critical part of the off-season storage process. The proper maintenance and cleaning of your rims is just as important as any other part of the body of your vehicle. It prevents corrosion and helps with the longevity of your vehicle's tires. For example, tire and rim corrosion can cause your tires to deflate or leak air if their metal becomes pitted due to layers of salt, dirt, mud and brake dust.
Safe and Secure Storage
Avoid incurring any damage to your tires due to improper storage. Storing tires will keep them looking good and performing well by protecting them from stress like extreme temperatures.